North Korea May Launch Another Test Missile this Week
International security experts fear that North Korea could be planning another nuclear weapons test as early as Wednesday. According to The New York Times, though officials do not think that dictator Kim Jong Un will aim a long-range missile at the U.S. or its allies, North Korea may test weapons with a range up to 2,000 miles. Tensions continue to mount in the region, where North Korea pulled its workers out of an industrial complex it operates with South Korea. The regime of Kim Jong Un has unleashed a series of wild threats against the United States and South Korea recently, following increased sanctions that were the result of internationally-criticized nuclear tests ….
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign