North Korea May Launch Another Test Missile this Week
International security experts fear that North Korea could be planning another nuclear weapons test as early as Wednesday. According to The New York Times, though officials do not think that dictator Kim Jong Un will aim a long-range missile at the U.S. or its allies, North Korea may test weapons with a range up to 2,000 miles. Tensions continue to mount in the region, where North Korea pulled its workers out of an industrial complex it operates with South Korea. The regime of Kim Jong Un has unleashed a series of wild threats against the United States and South Korea recently, following increased sanctions that were the result of internationally-criticized nuclear tests ….
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation