No Monument Is Safe From the Green Vandal
Less than a week after someone (or something) covered the Lincoln Memorial in green paint, shutting it down for a few days, the National Cathedral and the Joseph Henry statue across from the Smithsonian Castle were likewise vandalized by someone splattering green paint. Who is this mysterious green paint wielding menace, and what does he or she (or it) want? Be on your guard, citizens of Washington D.C. ...
Recommended For You
- > People Are Reviewing the Grand Budapest Hotel on TripAdvisor
- > A Homemade Fireworks Machine Gun Is as Cool as It Sounds
- > Study: Watching Boring Stuff on TV Causes You to Eat Way More
- > HIV Has Resurfaced in Young Girl Thought to Be Cured
- > Watch Mindy Kaling Keep It Together While Announcing Her Own Emmy Snub