No Monument Is Safe From the Green Vandal
Less than a week after someone (or something) covered the Lincoln Memorial in green paint, shutting it down for a few days, the National Cathedral and the Joseph Henry statue across from the Smithsonian Castle were likewise vandalized by someone splattering green paint. Who is this mysterious green paint wielding menace, and what does he or she (or it) want? Be on your guard, citizens of Washington D.C. ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film
- > Biebs Is Bringing Back the WWJD Bracelet
- > Just Try to Contain Your Excitement: There’s a New Album on the Way From Adele
- > Behind-the-Scenes of ‘Captive’: The Story of the ‘Purpose Driven Life’ Hostage Stand-off
- > Trippy New PSA Uses Internet Memes to Warn of the Dangers of Smoking