No Monument Is Safe From the Green Vandal
Less than a week after someone (or something) covered the Lincoln Memorial in green paint, shutting it down for a few days, the National Cathedral and the Joseph Henry statue across from the Smithsonian Castle were likewise vandalized by someone splattering green paint. Who is this mysterious green paint wielding menace, and what does he or she (or it) want? Be on your guard, citizens of Washington D.C. ...
Recommended For You
- > Key & Peele Are Teaming with a ‘Community’ Writer for a New Movie
- > This Bionic Eye Partially Restored Site to a Man That’s Been Blind for Decades
- > The New ‘Simpsons World’ App Launches Today
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider