No Monument Is Safe From the Green Vandal
Less than a week after someone (or something) covered the Lincoln Memorial in green paint, shutting it down for a few days, the National Cathedral and the Joseph Henry statue across from the Smithsonian Castle were likewise vandalized by someone splattering green paint. Who is this mysterious green paint wielding menace, and what does he or she (or it) want? Be on your guard, citizens of Washington D.C. ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless