No Monument Is Safe From the Green Vandal
Less than a week after someone (or something) covered the Lincoln Memorial in green paint, shutting it down for a few days, the National Cathedral and the Joseph Henry statue across from the Smithsonian Castle were likewise vandalized by someone splattering green paint. Who is this mysterious green paint wielding menace, and what does he or she (or it) want? Be on your guard, citizens of Washington D.C. ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed