No Monument Is Safe From the Green Vandal
Less than a week after someone (or something) covered the Lincoln Memorial in green paint, shutting it down for a few days, the National Cathedral and the Joseph Henry statue across from the Smithsonian Castle were likewise vandalized by someone splattering green paint. Who is this mysterious green paint wielding menace, and what does he or she (or it) want? Be on your guard, citizens of Washington D.C. ...
Recommended For You
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming
- > U.S. Officials Say Russian Separatists in Ukraine Mistakenly Shot Down Flight