Nicolas Cage Continues to Exert Global Box Office Dominance
Despite already being out for three weeks, the Nicolas Cage-voiced animated film Croods raked in another $21 million at the weekend box office. At this point, Nicolas Cage doesn’t even have to try. Cage also proved that he is still an international sensation as the film easily surpassed the $200 million mark in global ticket sales. Most fans familiar with the work of the actor are not surprised he has almost single-handily pulled in a fifth-of-a-billion-dollars in less than a month. Several films which notably do not feature the voice or likeness of Nicolas Cage (like the 3D version of Jurassic Park) once again failed to even come close to the Cage-starring film in box office receipts …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.