Nicolas Cage Continues to Exert Global Box Office Dominance
Despite already being out for three weeks, the Nicolas Cage-voiced animated film Croods raked in another $21 million at the weekend box office. At this point, Nicolas Cage doesn’t even have to try. Cage also proved that he is still an international sensation as the film easily surpassed the $200 million mark in global ticket sales. Most fans familiar with the work of the actor are not surprised he has almost single-handily pulled in a fifth-of-a-billion-dollars in less than a month. Several films which notably do not feature the voice or likeness of Nicolas Cage (like the 3D version of Jurassic Park) once again failed to even come close to the Cage-starring film in box office receipts …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course