Nicolas Cage’s 'Left Behind' Movie Poster Unveiled
You are looking at the promotional poster for one of the most anticipated movies of a generation: The reboot of Left Behind starring Nicolas Cage. Until now, all we’ve had were the Internet rumors, IMDB pages and, well, let’s be honest, hope—hope that Nicolas Cage would take the torch from Kirk Cameron and join the likes of Chad Michael Murray and Ashley Tisdale to make the movie we’ve all so desperately longed for. But now our apocalyptic dreams seem one step closer to coming true. The poster—which is a work of art in itself—depicts our hero standing in front of the wreckage of an airplane while exploding cities burn in the background. And, of course, Nicolas Cage is staring directly at us, the viewer, because as we’ve long known, cool guys never look at explosions …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course