Nicolas Cage’s 'Left Behind' Movie Poster Unveiled
You are looking at the promotional poster for one of the most anticipated movies of a generation: The reboot of Left Behind starring Nicolas Cage. Until now, all we’ve had were the Internet rumors, IMDB pages and, well, let’s be honest, hope—hope that Nicolas Cage would take the torch from Kirk Cameron and join the likes of Chad Michael Murray and Ashley Tisdale to make the movie we’ve all so desperately longed for. But now our apocalyptic dreams seem one step closer to coming true. The poster—which is a work of art in itself—depicts our hero standing in front of the wreckage of an airplane while exploding cities burn in the background. And, of course, Nicolas Cage is staring directly at us, the viewer, because as we’ve long known, cool guys never look at explosions …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like