Nicolas Cage’s 'Left Behind' Movie Poster Unveiled
You are looking at the promotional poster for one of the most anticipated movies of a generation: The reboot of Left Behind starring Nicolas Cage. Until now, all we’ve had were the Internet rumors, IMDB pages and, well, let’s be honest, hope—hope that Nicolas Cage would take the torch from Kirk Cameron and join the likes of Chad Michael Murray and Ashley Tisdale to make the movie we’ve all so desperately longed for. But now our apocalyptic dreams seem one step closer to coming true. The poster—which is a work of art in itself—depicts our hero standing in front of the wreckage of an airplane while exploding cities burn in the background. And, of course, Nicolas Cage is staring directly at us, the viewer, because as we’ve long known, cool guys never look at explosions …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.