Newsweek Says Farewell
We reported in October that Newsweek had announced its decision to fold its print publication, which has been in print for over 70 years. Well, that day is now upon us. The magazine just published its final issue, dated December 31, 2012, and will now exist solely online as part of the news aggregator The Daily Beast. First Newsweek, then Spin magazine. Who's next? Not us ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened
- > New Ikea Furniture Will Have Wireless Phone Chargers