Newsweek Says Farewell
We reported in October that Newsweek had announced its decision to fold its print publication, which has been in print for over 70 years. Well, that day is now upon us. The magazine just published its final issue, dated December 31, 2012, and will now exist solely online as part of the news aggregator The Daily Beast. First Newsweek, then Spin magazine. Who's next? Not us ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward