Newsweek Says Farewell
We reported in October that Newsweek had announced its decision to fold its print publication, which has been in print for over 70 years. Well, that day is now upon us. The magazine just published its final issue, dated December 31, 2012, and will now exist solely online as part of the news aggregator The Daily Beast. First Newsweek, then Spin magazine. Who's next? Not us ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’