Newsweek Says Farewell
We reported in October that Newsweek had announced its decision to fold its print publication, which has been in print for over 70 years. Well, that day is now upon us. The magazine just published its final issue, dated December 31, 2012, and will now exist solely online as part of the news aggregator The Daily Beast. First Newsweek, then Spin magazine. Who's next? Not us ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban