Newspaper-Delivering Drones Unveiled
A postal service in France will soon be using remote-controlled drones to deliver newspapers to local residents. The flying robots will be controlled by postal workers using specially-designed apps on their mobile devices. Thanks a lot France, for giving drones even more power. Because as we all know, when you control the mail, you control information …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.