Newspaper-Delivering Drones Unveiled
A postal service in France will soon be using remote-controlled drones to deliver newspapers to local residents. The flying robots will be controlled by postal workers using specially-designed apps on their mobile devices. Thanks a lot France, for giving drones even more power. Because as we all know, when you control the mail, you control information …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal