Newspaper-Delivering Drones Unveiled
A postal service in France will soon be using remote-controlled drones to deliver newspapers to local residents. The flying robots will be controlled by postal workers using specially-designed apps on their mobile devices. Thanks a lot France, for giving drones even more power. Because as we all know, when you control the mail, you control information …
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage