Newspaper-Delivering Drones Unveiled
A postal service in France will soon be using remote-controlled drones to deliver newspapers to local residents. The flying robots will be controlled by postal workers using specially-designed apps on their mobile devices. Thanks a lot France, for giving drones even more power. Because as we all know, when you control the mail, you control information …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Is Threatening to Execute 180 Assyrian Christians
- > Watch the 'Leaked' Teaser Trailer for Netflix's 'Daredevil' Season 2
- > This Video of Apollo Space Mission Photos Is the What Your Afternoon Needs
- > Camera Obscura's Carey Lander Died Yesterday, But Not Before Raising £50k for Cancer Research
- > Here's the Trailer for the New Reality Show About Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr.