Newspaper-Delivering Drones Unveiled
A postal service in France will soon be using remote-controlled drones to deliver newspapers to local residents. The flying robots will be controlled by postal workers using specially-designed apps on their mobile devices. Thanks a lot France, for giving drones even more power. Because as we all know, when you control the mail, you control information …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year