News Team Finds Missing Person During a Report About the Search for Him
A local news team in Maine went to a nearby town to report on the disappearance of a 73-year-old resident who suffers from dementia, when suddenly, an elderly man strolled right into the shot. As the reporter later put it in his story, “Well, sometimes timing is everything." The gentleman ended up being the missing senior citizen. He was attended to by a police officer and, other than a minor injury to his hand, appeared to be in good condition …
Recommended For You
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened
- > New Ikea Furniture Will Have Wireless Phone Chargers