Newly Discovered Virus ‘A Threat to the Entire World’
The World Health Organization is not mincing words about the dangers of the MERS-CoV virus that has already claimed 27 lives. The group’s general director has warned that the newly-discovered virus “is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself" and that it is potentially “a threat to the entire world.” Scientists aren’t yet sure how the virus, which is similar to SARS, spreads between victims but have asked world leaders to bring their resources together to help study it more closely …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works