Newly Discovered Virus ‘A Threat to the Entire World’
The World Health Organization is not mincing words about the dangers of the MERS-CoV virus that has already claimed 27 lives. The group’s general director has warned that the newly-discovered virus “is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself" and that it is potentially “a threat to the entire world.” Scientists aren’t yet sure how the virus, which is similar to SARS, spreads between victims but have asked world leaders to bring their resources together to help study it more closely …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'