Newly Discovered Virus ‘A Threat to the Entire World’
The World Health Organization is not mincing words about the dangers of the MERS-CoV virus that has already claimed 27 lives. The group’s general director has warned that the newly-discovered virus “is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself" and that it is potentially “a threat to the entire world.” Scientists aren’t yet sure how the virus, which is similar to SARS, spreads between victims but have asked world leaders to bring their resources together to help study it more closely …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?