Newly Discovered Virus ‘A Threat to the Entire World’
The World Health Organization is not mincing words about the dangers of the MERS-CoV virus that has already claimed 27 lives. The group’s general director has warned that the newly-discovered virus “is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself" and that it is potentially “a threat to the entire world.” Scientists aren’t yet sure how the virus, which is similar to SARS, spreads between victims but have asked world leaders to bring their resources together to help study it more closely …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today