Newly Discovered Virus ‘A Threat to the Entire World’
The World Health Organization is not mincing words about the dangers of the MERS-CoV virus that has already claimed 27 lives. The group’s general director has warned that the newly-discovered virus “is not a problem that any single affected country can keep to itself or manage all by itself" and that it is potentially “a threat to the entire world.” Scientists aren’t yet sure how the virus, which is similar to SARS, spreads between victims but have asked world leaders to bring their resources together to help study it more closely …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours