The New York Times (Wait For It) 'Roasts' Guy Fieri
Human lava lamp and flame-shirt aficionado Guy Fieri has caught all kinds of flack for his Times Square eatery, Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar. It's hard to know who's at fault here. It seems unlikely that Fieri is responsible for every single misstep of the place that bears his name. Then again, the place does bear his name so, all bets are off. That, at least, is the opinion of the New York Times, which unleashed the editorial equivalent of a baseball bat right onto the top of Fieri's bleach-tipped head, in the form of an open letter, with helpful queries like, "Is the entire restaurant a very expensive piece of conceptual art? Is the shapeless, structureless baked alaska that droops and slumps and collapses while you eat it, or don’t eat it, supposed to be a representation in sugar and eggs of the experience of going insane?" Boom. You may drop the mic, New York Times ...
Recommended For You
- > Awful People Threaten Emma Watson for Taking a Stand on Gender Equality
- > Kanye West Is Now Teaching a College Course
- > McKinney, TX Named Best Small City in America; Here Are the Other Top 50
- > Homecoming Queen Surprises Bullied Friend By Giving Her the Crown
- > The U.S. and an Arab Nation Coalition Are Bombing ISIS in Syria