The New York Times (Wait For It) 'Roasts' Guy Fieri
Human lava lamp and flame-shirt aficionado Guy Fieri has caught all kinds of flack for his Times Square eatery, Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar. It's hard to know who's at fault here. It seems unlikely that Fieri is responsible for every single misstep of the place that bears his name. Then again, the place does bear his name so, all bets are off. That, at least, is the opinion of the New York Times, which unleashed the editorial equivalent of a baseball bat right onto the top of Fieri's bleach-tipped head, in the form of an open letter, with helpful queries like, "Is the entire restaurant a very expensive piece of conceptual art? Is the shapeless, structureless baked alaska that droops and slumps and collapses while you eat it, or don’t eat it, supposed to be a representation in sugar and eggs of the experience of going insane?" Boom. You may drop the mic, New York Times ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week
- > NASA Thinks There Might Be Life on Jupiter’s Moon Europa
- > The Chewbacca Lady Is Having a Big Week
- > Here Are Five Glorious Minutes from ‘Independence Day: Resurgence’
- > Facebook Live’s Chewbacca Superstar Says She Wants to Use Her Influence for God