The New York Times (Wait For It) 'Roasts' Guy Fieri
Human lava lamp and flame-shirt aficionado Guy Fieri has caught all kinds of flack for his Times Square eatery, Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar. It's hard to know who's at fault here. It seems unlikely that Fieri is responsible for every single misstep of the place that bears his name. Then again, the place does bear his name so, all bets are off. That, at least, is the opinion of the New York Times, which unleashed the editorial equivalent of a baseball bat right onto the top of Fieri's bleach-tipped head, in the form of an open letter, with helpful queries like, "Is the entire restaurant a very expensive piece of conceptual art? Is the shapeless, structureless baked alaska that droops and slumps and collapses while you eat it, or don’t eat it, supposed to be a representation in sugar and eggs of the experience of going insane?" Boom. You may drop the mic, New York Times ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles