'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign