'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?