'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles