'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward