'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works
- > Kanye West Is Making a Video Game About Heaven
- > John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph, and a Bunch of Celebrities Dramatically Read the Lyrics to Bieber’s ‘Sorry’