'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'