'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria