'The New York Times' for a Chuckle
It's true that as journalism strives to keep pace with the careening velocity of the Internet Age, mistakes abound. We at RELEVANT can certainly attest that readers just aren't that afraid to call news sources out on their mistakes. (Thank you, readers.) And then there's The New York Times, that sterling vanguard of journalistic glory whose delightful blend of gravitas and (unintentioned) hilarity should be the standard for how factual error corrections ought to be done. It's fun for readers, too ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great