The New York City Sax Battle Will Make Your Monday Feel Like a Friday
The idea of two saxophones battling it out on a New York City subway may not sound all that appealing (or maybe it does to you. Who knows. All types of people live on this crazy planet) but it's actually pretty charming ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie
- > ‘Parks and Rec’ Co-Creator Is Working on a New Sitcom about an Interracial Family
- > Prosecutors Seek Death Penalty for Racist Church Shooter Dylann Roof