The New York City Sax Battle Will Make Your Monday Feel Like a Friday
The idea of two saxophones battling it out on a New York City subway may not sound all that appealing (or maybe it does to you. Who knows. All types of people live on this crazy planet) but it's actually pretty charming ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity