The New 'X-Men' Movie Has Peter Dinklage In It
The sequel to X-Men: First Class, which was a prequel to the first X-Men trilogy, not to be confused with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine prequel, has cast Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage, as director Brian Singer announced on Twitter. It has to be one of the best bits of casting news ever to hit the Internet. Marvel's keeping mum on which mutant Dinklage will play, but common sense would dictate the answer is Puck, Marvel's diminutive mutant acrobat on a Canadian superhero team known as Alpha Flight. Of course, Puck isn't actually a part of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the story on which the new movie will be based, but when someone as great as Peter Dinklage wants to be in your movie, you find a place for him ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done
- > Charlie Brown’s ‘The Great Pumpkin’ Remains One of TV’s Great Faith Metaphors
- > A NJ Preschool Expelled a Toddler With Down Syndrome, Now They're Being Sued
- > Jesus’ ‘Burial Slab’ Was Just Uncovered in Jerusalem After Being Hidden from View for 5 Centuries