The New 'X-Men' Movie Has Peter Dinklage In It
The sequel to X-Men: First Class, which was a prequel to the first X-Men trilogy, not to be confused with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine prequel, has cast Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage, as director Brian Singer announced on Twitter. It has to be one of the best bits of casting news ever to hit the Internet. Marvel's keeping mum on which mutant Dinklage will play, but common sense would dictate the answer is Puck, Marvel's diminutive mutant acrobat on a Canadian superhero team known as Alpha Flight. Of course, Puck isn't actually a part of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the story on which the new movie will be based, but when someone as great as Peter Dinklage wants to be in your movie, you find a place for him ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye West Is Now Teaching a College Course
- > McKinney, TX Named Best Small City in America; Here Are the Other Top 50
- > Homecoming Queen Surprises Bullied Friend By Giving Her the Crown
- > The U.S. and an Arab Nation Coalition Are Bombing ISIS in Syria
- > The Cast of ‘D2: The Mighty Ducks’ Reunited Because Ducks Fly Together