The New 'X-Men' Movie Has Peter Dinklage In It
The sequel to X-Men: First Class, which was a prequel to the first X-Men trilogy, not to be confused with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine prequel, has cast Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage, as director Brian Singer announced on Twitter. It has to be one of the best bits of casting news ever to hit the Internet. Marvel's keeping mum on which mutant Dinklage will play, but common sense would dictate the answer is Puck, Marvel's diminutive mutant acrobat on a Canadian superhero team known as Alpha Flight. Of course, Puck isn't actually a part of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the story on which the new movie will be based, but when someone as great as Peter Dinklage wants to be in your movie, you find a place for him ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming