The New 'X-Men' Movie Has Peter Dinklage In It
The sequel to X-Men: First Class, which was a prequel to the first X-Men trilogy, not to be confused with the X-Men Origins: Wolverine prequel, has cast Game of Thrones' Peter Dinklage, as director Brian Singer announced on Twitter. It has to be one of the best bits of casting news ever to hit the Internet. Marvel's keeping mum on which mutant Dinklage will play, but common sense would dictate the answer is Puck, Marvel's diminutive mutant acrobat on a Canadian superhero team known as Alpha Flight. Of course, Puck isn't actually a part of X-Men: Days of Future Past, the story on which the new movie will be based, but when someone as great as Peter Dinklage wants to be in your movie, you find a place for him ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images