New Study: Yup, Soda Is Really Bad For You
You may want to put down that Coke. According to a new study, consuming just one soda a day can significantly increase your risk for Type 2 diabetes. Researchers found that people who drank a 12-ounce soda every day for a 16-year period were 18% more likely to become diabetic. Drinking two sodas daily made people 18% more likely to have a stroke than the people that drank just one. The study found that the more soda people drank, the higher the likelihood that they will develop adverse health effects …
Recommended For You
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > Trailer: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'The Imitation Game'
- > No Religious Exemptions on New LBGT Discrimination Orders
- > J.J. Abrams Shows Off His 'Star Wars: Episode VII' X-Wing