New Study: Yup, Soda Is Really Bad For You
You may want to put down that Coke. According to a new study, consuming just one soda a day can significantly increase your risk for Type 2 diabetes. Researchers found that people who drank a 12-ounce soda every day for a 16-year period were 18% more likely to become diabetic. Drinking two sodas daily made people 18% more likely to have a stroke than the people that drank just one. The study found that the more soda people drank, the higher the likelihood that they will develop adverse health effects …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change