New Study: Yup, Soda Is Really Bad For You
You may want to put down that Coke. According to a new study, consuming just one soda a day can significantly increase your risk for Type 2 diabetes. Researchers found that people who drank a 12-ounce soda every day for a 16-year period were 18% more likely to become diabetic. Drinking two sodas daily made people 18% more likely to have a stroke than the people that drank just one. The study found that the more soda people drank, the higher the likelihood that they will develop adverse health effects …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course