New Study: Yup, Soda Is Really Bad For You
You may want to put down that Coke. According to a new study, consuming just one soda a day can significantly increase your risk for Type 2 diabetes. Researchers found that people who drank a 12-ounce soda every day for a 16-year period were 18% more likely to become diabetic. Drinking two sodas daily made people 18% more likely to have a stroke than the people that drank just one. The study found that the more soda people drank, the higher the likelihood that they will develop adverse health effects …
Recommended For You
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes
- > Geek Out with this Clip of ‘WHOLOCK: The Musical’
- > There Is Now a Dunkin’ Donuts’ Shark Week-Themed Donut
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition