New Study: Yup, Soda Is Really Bad For You
You may want to put down that Coke. According to a new study, consuming just one soda a day can significantly increase your risk for Type 2 diabetes. Researchers found that people who drank a 12-ounce soda every day for a 16-year period were 18% more likely to become diabetic. Drinking two sodas daily made people 18% more likely to have a stroke than the people that drank just one. The study found that the more soda people drank, the higher the likelihood that they will develop adverse health effects …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity