New Study Says that Clear Eyes + Full Hearts = Can't Lose
A new study is saying that all that old high school sports talk about "believing you can" and "knowing you've got this" isn't just emotional hogwash. It's scientifically proven to improve athletic skill. Athletes who go into their games psyched up with a healthy dose of confidence actually process information faster and can react in given situations quicker than ones who are nervous or view themselves as the underdog. Good advice for your next swim across the English Channel ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’