New Study Says that Clear Eyes + Full Hearts = Can't Lose
A new study is saying that all that old high school sports talk about "believing you can" and "knowing you've got this" isn't just emotional hogwash. It's scientifically proven to improve athletic skill. Athletes who go into their games psyched up with a healthy dose of confidence actually process information faster and can react in given situations quicker than ones who are nervous or view themselves as the underdog. Good advice for your next swim across the English Channel ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here’s a Really Weird 'Tonight Show' Sketch Starring Steve Martin and Martin Short
- > Jim Gaffigan Will Be in the New Season of ‘Fargo’
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station