New Study Says that Clear Eyes + Full Hearts = Can't Lose
A new study is saying that all that old high school sports talk about "believing you can" and "knowing you've got this" isn't just emotional hogwash. It's scientifically proven to improve athletic skill. Athletes who go into their games psyched up with a healthy dose of confidence actually process information faster and can react in given situations quicker than ones who are nervous or view themselves as the underdog. Good advice for your next swim across the English Channel ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts