New Study Says that Clear Eyes + Full Hearts = Can't Lose
A new study is saying that all that old high school sports talk about "believing you can" and "knowing you've got this" isn't just emotional hogwash. It's scientifically proven to improve athletic skill. Athletes who go into their games psyched up with a healthy dose of confidence actually process information faster and can react in given situations quicker than ones who are nervous or view themselves as the underdog. Good advice for your next swim across the English Channel ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)