New Study Says that Clear Eyes + Full Hearts = Can't Lose
A new study is saying that all that old high school sports talk about "believing you can" and "knowing you've got this" isn't just emotional hogwash. It's scientifically proven to improve athletic skill. Athletes who go into their games psyched up with a healthy dose of confidence actually process information faster and can react in given situations quicker than ones who are nervous or view themselves as the underdog. Good advice for your next swim across the English Channel ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level
- > Did Bieber and Skrillex Steal the Riff for ‘Sorry’ From This Song?
- > New Study Finds Link Between Cellphone Radiation and Cancer in Lab Rats
- > This Video of Florence and the Machine Visiting a Hospice Patient Will Change Your Whole Day