New Reality Show Follows Millionaire Christian Family’s Lavish Lifestyle
Here comes another reality show about wealthy Christians. Bravos’ upcoming reality show Thicker than Water will follow the family of jazz and gospel artist Ben Tankard, as viewers will be treated to a glimpse of a “southern family [that] integrates their strong religious conviction with their penchant for the finer things in life.” In the trailer for the show, Tankard states, “We live in a three-level mansion [with] seven vehicles to drive, plus I love my airplanes.” His wife, who claims that “God wanted us to be rich”, states, ‘We will do everything big–his and her Mercedes, airplanes, houses. We’re just doing what God called us to do.” Obviously, this hasn’t set well with some fellow Christians. The show premiers on Bravo on Nov. 10. The Tankards join the Pastors of L.A. and the Duck Dynasty clan as wealthy Christian families now featured in primetime …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Start Your Morning with This Video of a T-Rex Doing Tricks on a Jet Ski, Because Why Not?
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on