New Reality Show Follows Millionaire Christian Family’s Lavish Lifestyle
Here comes another reality show about wealthy Christians. Bravos’ upcoming reality show Thicker than Water will follow the family of jazz and gospel artist Ben Tankard, as viewers will be treated to a glimpse of a “southern family [that] integrates their strong religious conviction with their penchant for the finer things in life.” In the trailer for the show, Tankard states, “We live in a three-level mansion [with] seven vehicles to drive, plus I love my airplanes.” His wife, who claims that “God wanted us to be rich”, states, ‘We will do everything big–his and her Mercedes, airplanes, houses. We’re just doing what God called us to do.” Obviously, this hasn’t set well with some fellow Christians. The show premiers on Bravo on Nov. 10. The Tankards join the Pastors of L.A. and the Duck Dynasty clan as wealthy Christian families now featured in primetime …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign