New "Looney Tunes" Movie Coming From the Creator of "Marcell: The Shell With Shoes On"
Recently, Lebron James shocked the world with his tweet that he'd like to do a Space Jam sequel. Now, just a few weeks later, we've got word that Jenny Slate—SNL alum and creator of the viral-hit Marcel: The Shell With Shoes On—has been tapped to write a new Looney Tunes movie. That doesn't necessarily mean that Space Jam 2 is in the works, but so what if it did? There's something about the idea of a new Looney Tunes movie that still seems like a good idea. Despite the fact that there is a lot of very deserved complaining about how Hollywood is out of ideas, recycling old tropes, rebooting everything in sight, etc., The Looney Tunes remain so beloved and timeless that almost any announcement of them getting another shot gets people excited. The Looney Tunes are permanently great. That's all, folks ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless