New Interview: ‘Why Rob Bell Supports Gay Marriage’
In an interview with Odyssey Networks, Rob Bell continued to speak out about his support for gay marriage, and why he believes it’s important to look at the “real problems” we are facing. The former pastor and author of new book What We Talk About When We Talk About God, found himself in the middle of the debate last week when he voiced his support for gay marriage during a discussion at San Francisco's Grace Cathedral. His statements have been at the center of a recent controversy, drawing both criticism and support from conservative and progressive Christian leaders …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge