New Daft Punk Will Be Harder, Faster and Stronger
Daft Punk, the enigmatic, helmeted, possibly robotic French electronica duo, have split with their longtime label, Virgin, and will be releasing a new album on Columbia sometime this spring. That, at least, is according to this article Google translated from French.
Daft Punk is finalizing its contract with the label directly to the United States, for a worldwide release. Suffice to say that in France, they will be managed as international artists ... coming from across the Atlantic. An approach that looks increasingly common for French musicians who radiate abroad.We know little more about the album two French, if not it will be done in collaboration with Nile Rodgers of Chic and is one of the most anticipated records of the year, even if the last record of Daft Punk "Human After All" in 2005, was completely missed.
Thanks, Google. You get the idea. The point is, new Daft Punk. Hopefully better than 2005 Daft Punk, and maybe as good as 2001 Daft Punk ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- God Doesn’t Want You to Stress About Your Life255
- Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series35
- State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial 30
- All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood960
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial
- > All Charges Were Dropped Against the Anti-Abortion Activists Who Filmed Themselves at Planned Parenthood
- > Watch Justin Timberlake, Steph Curry and Alfonso Ribeiro Do the Carlton