New Daft Punk Will Be Harder, Faster and Stronger
Daft Punk, the enigmatic, helmeted, possibly robotic French electronica duo, have split with their longtime label, Virgin, and will be releasing a new album on Columbia sometime this spring. That, at least, is according to this article Google translated from French.
Daft Punk is finalizing its contract with the label directly to the United States, for a worldwide release. Suffice to say that in France, they will be managed as international artists ... coming from across the Atlantic. An approach that looks increasingly common for French musicians who radiate abroad.We know little more about the album two French, if not it will be done in collaboration with Nile Rodgers of Chic and is one of the most anticipated records of the year, even if the last record of Daft Punk "Human After All" in 2005, was completely missed.
Thanks, Google. You get the idea. The point is, new Daft Punk. Hopefully better than 2005 Daft Punk, and maybe as good as 2001 Daft Punk ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns42
- Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver9
- ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days2,312
- Here’s What Jesus Meant When He Said, “Sell Everything And Give It to the Poor.”165
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > ‘Boxcar Children' Movies Are in the Works So Millennials Can Relive Their Book Fair Glory Days
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level