The New Bird Flu Has Spread to Taiwan
Taiwanese officials have found their first case of the H7N9 bird flu virus, meaning the mysterious new bug has escaped the Chinese mainland. This raises the confirmed number of cases to 108, and there have been at least 22 deaths. The new virus has been recently identified by the World Health Organization as being similar to the H5N1 bird flu virus that killed 360 people worldwide in 2003, but deadlier and more easily transmitted from poultry to humans ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?