New Banksy Mural of Jesus Unveiled for Easter
A new mural that appears to be the work of street artist Banksy has appeared in the U.K. on Easter weekend. The image is a version of “Stations of the Cross,” a series that traditionally depicts Christ carrying the cross on His way to the crucifixion. Banksy’s modern take on the work shows Jesus being tased by police and photographed by paparazzi …
UPDATE: A PR firm representing Banksy has said that the work is a fake and was not created by the street artist.
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage