New Banksy Mural of Jesus Unveiled for Easter
A new mural that appears to be the work of street artist Banksy has appeared in the U.K. on Easter weekend. The image is a version of “Stations of the Cross,” a series that traditionally depicts Christ carrying the cross on His way to the crucifixion. Banksy’s modern take on the work shows Jesus being tased by police and photographed by paparazzi …
UPDATE: A PR firm representing Banksy has said that the work is a fake and was not created by the street artist.
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity