New Banksy Mural of Jesus Unveiled for Easter
A new mural that appears to be the work of street artist Banksy has appeared in the U.K. on Easter weekend. The image is a version of “Stations of the Cross,” a series that traditionally depicts Christ carrying the cross on His way to the crucifixion. Banksy’s modern take on the work shows Jesus being tased by police and photographed by paparazzi …
UPDATE: A PR firm representing Banksy has said that the work is a fake and was not created by the street artist.
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours