New Banksy Mural of Jesus Unveiled for Easter
A new mural that appears to be the work of street artist Banksy has appeared in the U.K. on Easter weekend. The image is a version of “Stations of the Cross,” a series that traditionally depicts Christ carrying the cross on His way to the crucifixion. Banksy’s modern take on the work shows Jesus being tased by police and photographed by paparazzi …
UPDATE: A PR firm representing Banksy has said that the work is a fake and was not created by the street artist.
Recommended For You
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage
- > This ‘Exploding Kittens’ Card Game Is the Most-Backed Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- > ‘Intellectually Disabled’ Man Executed in Georgia
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.