Never Bring an Internet to an Axe Fight
Bryce Kingsley, a 29-year-old man from South Australia, got so mad at his Internet Service Provider that he hacked into their offices. No, no. Hacked. Like, with an axe. Well, let's back up. Apparently, he did "internet" hack into their offices first and delete some data but, not satisfied with this revenge, he then "actual" hacked into their offices and threatened to burn the entire place to the ground. So, Mr. Kingsley is clearly a man of both brains and brawn. And a criminal account. And a guilty plea. And a jail sentence ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples