Never Bring an Internet to an Axe Fight
Bryce Kingsley, a 29-year-old man from South Australia, got so mad at his Internet Service Provider that he hacked into their offices. No, no. Hacked. Like, with an axe. Well, let's back up. Apparently, he did "internet" hack into their offices first and delete some data but, not satisfied with this revenge, he then "actual" hacked into their offices and threatened to burn the entire place to the ground. So, Mr. Kingsley is clearly a man of both brains and brawn. And a criminal account. And a guilty plea. And a jail sentence ...
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation