Never Bring an Internet to an Axe Fight
Bryce Kingsley, a 29-year-old man from South Australia, got so mad at his Internet Service Provider that he hacked into their offices. No, no. Hacked. Like, with an axe. Well, let's back up. Apparently, he did "internet" hack into their offices first and delete some data but, not satisfied with this revenge, he then "actual" hacked into their offices and threatened to burn the entire place to the ground. So, Mr. Kingsley is clearly a man of both brains and brawn. And a criminal account. And a guilty plea. And a jail sentence ...
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?