Never Bring an Internet to an Axe Fight
Bryce Kingsley, a 29-year-old man from South Australia, got so mad at his Internet Service Provider that he hacked into their offices. No, no. Hacked. Like, with an axe. Well, let's back up. Apparently, he did "internet" hack into their offices first and delete some data but, not satisfied with this revenge, he then "actual" hacked into their offices and threatened to burn the entire place to the ground. So, Mr. Kingsley is clearly a man of both brains and brawn. And a criminal account. And a guilty plea. And a jail sentence ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game