Never Bring an Internet to an Axe Fight
Bryce Kingsley, a 29-year-old man from South Australia, got so mad at his Internet Service Provider that he hacked into their offices. No, no. Hacked. Like, with an axe. Well, let's back up. Apparently, he did "internet" hack into their offices first and delete some data but, not satisfied with this revenge, he then "actual" hacked into their offices and threatened to burn the entire place to the ground. So, Mr. Kingsley is clearly a man of both brains and brawn. And a criminal account. And a guilty plea. And a jail sentence ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity