Nestlé CEO Is Sick and Tired of People Expecting Water for Free
Peter Braback, the CEO of Nestlé, has just about had it up to here with this world's bunch of lazy lowlifes who expect someone to just give them water, like it's a basic human right or something. Braback believes that water should be privatized like any other food, as opposed to certain organizations—who shall remain nameless—who just go around handing it out or digging wells of it for people. What do they think? That water is, like, earth's most plentiful natural resource or something? To hear some of these people talk, you'd think water just rains down from the sky ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images