Nestlé CEO Is Sick and Tired of People Expecting Water for Free
Peter Braback, the CEO of Nestlé, has just about had it up to here with this world's bunch of lazy lowlifes who expect someone to just give them water, like it's a basic human right or something. Braback believes that water should be privatized like any other food, as opposed to certain organizations—who shall remain nameless—who just go around handing it out or digging wells of it for people. What do they think? That water is, like, earth's most plentiful natural resource or something? To hear some of these people talk, you'd think water just rains down from the sky ...
Recommended For You
- > The ‘Batkid Begins’ Documentary Looks Pretty Great
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?