Nestlé CEO Is Sick and Tired of People Expecting Water for Free
Peter Braback, the CEO of Nestlé, has just about had it up to here with this world's bunch of lazy lowlifes who expect someone to just give them water, like it's a basic human right or something. Braback believes that water should be privatized like any other food, as opposed to certain organizations—who shall remain nameless—who just go around handing it out or digging wells of it for people. What do they think? That water is, like, earth's most plentiful natural resource or something? To hear some of these people talk, you'd think water just rains down from the sky ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Report: Christians in North Korea Face Torture, Rape, Death and More For Their Faith
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End