Nestlé CEO Is Sick and Tired of People Expecting Water for Free
Peter Braback, the CEO of Nestlé, has just about had it up to here with this world's bunch of lazy lowlifes who expect someone to just give them water, like it's a basic human right or something. Braback believes that water should be privatized like any other food, as opposed to certain organizations—who shall remain nameless—who just go around handing it out or digging wells of it for people. What do they think? That water is, like, earth's most plentiful natural resource or something? To hear some of these people talk, you'd think water just rains down from the sky ...
Recommended For You
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day
- > Donald Glover Will Voice Spider-Man in a Cartoon
- > The Emmys Put Sofia Vergara on a Rotating Pedestal Because They're Awful
- > Jones Soda Has Released a Peanut Butter & Jelly Cola