Nestlé CEO Is Sick and Tired of People Expecting Water for Free
Peter Braback, the CEO of Nestlé, has just about had it up to here with this world's bunch of lazy lowlifes who expect someone to just give them water, like it's a basic human right or something. Braback believes that water should be privatized like any other food, as opposed to certain organizations—who shall remain nameless—who just go around handing it out or digging wells of it for people. What do they think? That water is, like, earth's most plentiful natural resource or something? To hear some of these people talk, you'd think water just rains down from the sky ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year