Nestlé CEO Is Sick and Tired of People Expecting Water for Free
Peter Braback, the CEO of Nestlé, has just about had it up to here with this world's bunch of lazy lowlifes who expect someone to just give them water, like it's a basic human right or something. Braback believes that water should be privatized like any other food, as opposed to certain organizations—who shall remain nameless—who just go around handing it out or digging wells of it for people. What do they think? That water is, like, earth's most plentiful natural resource or something? To hear some of these people talk, you'd think water just rains down from the sky ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria