Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For You
- > Believe That Pluto Can Be a Planet Again.
- > Andy Stanley’s North Point Tops This List of the Largest Churches in America
- > Adam Sandler Will Make Four Movies for Netflix
- > New Website Users Automatically Donate a Dollar to a Different Nonprofit Every Day
- > Here’s the New Trailer for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’