Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool