Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed