Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime616
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’51
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible253
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening