Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims