Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes