Nemo Has Nothing on Brazil's Spider Rain
Obviously, this Nemo nor'easter is nothing to sneeze at, so please be cautious if you're in its path, but also be grateful that you're not a resident of Santo Antônio da Platina, a town in south Brazil, where it is literally raining spiders from the sky. Yes, while you deal with snow, there are people who are taking cover from tiny monsters just falling out of nowhere, covering their town in skittering black horror. The uploader of the video says, "Still do not know what causes such behavior. We are researching and will post the answer to the question here." Research? Here's a better idea: Go inside and hold your loved ones ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Watch an Iraqi Church Ring Its Bells for the First Time in Years After Town Is Liberated from ISIS
- > Watch Obama Read Mean Tweets Like This One: ‘Barack Obama is the Nickelback of Presidents’
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail