NCAA Deals Out Severe Penn State Punishment
The NCAA sent a strong message today, dealing Penn State a crushing $60 million fine, a four year post-season ban and a 14 season record book wipe, erasing 114 victories from history and officially revoking head coach Joe Paterno's record as football's "winningest coach." The school will also have to forego 10 scholarships this season, and 20 over the following 4 years. NCAA President Mark Emmert made the announcements Monday morning, saying that Penn State's Sandusky scandal had been "unprecedented" ...
Recommended For You
- > Key & Peele Are Teaming with a ‘Community’ Writer for a New Movie
- > This Bionic Eye Partially Restored Site to a Man That’s Been Blind for Decades
- > The New ‘Simpsons World’ App Launches Today
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider