NCAA Deals Out Severe Penn State Punishment
The NCAA sent a strong message today, dealing Penn State a crushing $60 million fine, a four year post-season ban and a 14 season record book wipe, erasing 114 victories from history and officially revoking head coach Joe Paterno's record as football's "winningest coach." The school will also have to forego 10 scholarships this season, and 20 over the following 4 years. NCAA President Mark Emmert made the announcements Monday morning, saying that Penn State's Sandusky scandal had been "unprecedented" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube