NCAA Deals Out Severe Penn State Punishment
The NCAA sent a strong message today, dealing Penn State a crushing $60 million fine, a four year post-season ban and a 14 season record book wipe, erasing 114 victories from history and officially revoking head coach Joe Paterno's record as football's "winningest coach." The school will also have to forego 10 scholarships this season, and 20 over the following 4 years. NCAA President Mark Emmert made the announcements Monday morning, saying that Penn State's Sandusky scandal had been "unprecedented" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Jean Raphio Explain How He Ended Up as the Voice of Star Wars’ BB-8
- > Asia McClain Is Finally Testifying for 'Serial's Adnan Syed
- > An 8th 'Harry Potter' Book Is Coming
- > Report: North Korea Just Executed One of Its Top Military Officials
- > Aaron Sorkin Is Bringing 'To Kill a Mockingbird' to Broadway