NCAA Deals Out Severe Penn State Punishment
The NCAA sent a strong message today, dealing Penn State a crushing $60 million fine, a four year post-season ban and a 14 season record book wipe, erasing 114 victories from history and officially revoking head coach Joe Paterno's record as football's "winningest coach." The school will also have to forego 10 scholarships this season, and 20 over the following 4 years. NCAA President Mark Emmert made the announcements Monday morning, saying that Penn State's Sandusky scandal had been "unprecedented" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Former Megachurch Pastor Tullian Tchividjian Almost Committed Suicide After Scandal
- > Last Night’s Debate Has Already Been Autotuned, and It’s Glorious
- > Report: Christians in North Korea Face Torture, Rape, Death and More For Their Faith
- > Texas Is Trying to Pass New Fetal Burial Laws
- > Conflict In Aleppo Continues As The City's Children Pray For Brutal War's End