Nation Sees Big Turnaround in Same-Sex Marriage
Proponents of legislation for same-sex marriage had a very big night at the polls. Maryland and Maine both voted in favor of same-sex marriage on Tuesday, in a move symbolic of America's pivotal move towards the legalization of same-sex marriage. Also, Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin became America's first openly lesbian senator. "It's hard to overstate the national significance of this vote," said Marc Solomon, Freedom to Marry's campaign director ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President