Nation Sees Big Turnaround in Same-Sex Marriage
Proponents of legislation for same-sex marriage had a very big night at the polls. Maryland and Maine both voted in favor of same-sex marriage on Tuesday, in a move symbolic of America's pivotal move towards the legalization of same-sex marriage. Also, Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin became America's first openly lesbian senator. "It's hard to overstate the national significance of this vote," said Marc Solomon, Freedom to Marry's campaign director ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola