Nation Sees Big Turnaround in Same-Sex Marriage
Proponents of legislation for same-sex marriage had a very big night at the polls. Maryland and Maine both voted in favor of same-sex marriage on Tuesday, in a move symbolic of America's pivotal move towards the legalization of same-sex marriage. Also, Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin became America's first openly lesbian senator. "It's hard to overstate the national significance of this vote," said Marc Solomon, Freedom to Marry's campaign director ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours