Nation Sees Big Turnaround in Same-Sex Marriage
Proponents of legislation for same-sex marriage had a very big night at the polls. Maryland and Maine both voted in favor of same-sex marriage on Tuesday, in a move symbolic of America's pivotal move towards the legalization of same-sex marriage. Also, Wisconsin Democrat Tammy Baldwin became America's first openly lesbian senator. "It's hard to overstate the national significance of this vote," said Marc Solomon, Freedom to Marry's campaign director ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Lecrae on Racial Injustice: 'As I Shared My Heart, My Supporters Turned on Me'
- > Bob Dylan May Soon Release a ‘Bootleg’ Album of Christian Music
- > And Now, Here's James Corden Re-enacting Famous Tom Cruise Movie Scenes
- > Iraqi Officials: Retaking Mosul From ISIS Is Moving Fast
- > John Crist’s Fake Ad for ‘Millennial International’s ‘Sponsor a Millennial’ Program Is Perfect