Nation Faces the Terrifying Prospect of a World Without Hockey. Again.
The National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Player's Association were either unable to reach an agreement or, depending on who you ask, didn't even try to reach an agreement over the weekend, and you know what that means: an NHL Lockout, i.e. your worst nightmare. Again. At this point, NHL lockouts are as much a part of the sport as missing teeth, with this being the third lockout in twenty years. At this point, it's only training that's being affected by the strike, and the season could still possibly start on time. But the strike would have to be resolved within the next two weeks, a prospect that looks unlikely. So, we may be staring down the barrel of a year without hockey. Whatever will we do ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season