Nation Faces the Terrifying Prospect of a World Without Hockey. Again.
The National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Player's Association were either unable to reach an agreement or, depending on who you ask, didn't even try to reach an agreement over the weekend, and you know what that means: an NHL Lockout, i.e. your worst nightmare. Again. At this point, NHL lockouts are as much a part of the sport as missing teeth, with this being the third lockout in twenty years. At this point, it's only training that's being affected by the strike, and the season could still possibly start on time. But the strike would have to be resolved within the next two weeks, a prospect that looks unlikely. So, we may be staring down the barrel of a year without hockey. Whatever will we do ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Despite His Best Attempt, This Australian Man Can't Evade Cops by Driving into the Ocean
- > Report: 11 Christian Aid Workers and Child Tortured and Killed by ISIS
- > Shark Attacks Teen, Teen Attacks Shark
- > Will Smith to Finally Catch Up with Pal DJ Jazzy Jeff
- > California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Measure