Mysterious Man Buys Coffee for 500 Strangers
Earlier this week, a man in his mid-20s walked into a Tim Hortons donut shop in Alberta, Canada, and asked the cashier to ring up 500 large coffees and give them to the next 500 customers who came into the store. After paying the $900 bill, the mysterious coffee giver then simply walked away without revealing a reason for the good deed or his name. Store manager Joanne Averion told The Canadian Press, "We were thinking maybe he was so blessed that he wanted to share his blessing, or maybe he won the lotto or something.” He said it took store employees until the next morning to give away all of the beverages. If this story is some sort of viral hoax perpetrated by Chipotle, we’re going to be very upset …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria