The Mr. T Transformer Puts Every Other Toy to Shame
This Mr. T Transformer, which alternates between awesomely terrifying Mr. T Autobot and A-Team getaway van, has managed to redefine what a toy can be. Unfortunately, this amazing '80s memorabilia hybrid is not available in stores, and the only way you can have a chance to own the one-of-a-kind piece is to go to RetroCon in September and enter a live contest. It’s probably a good thing a limited number of these Mr. T Transformers aren’t actually for sale, as there is no unjustifiable amount of money that could be paid for one …
Recommended For You
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year
- > KFC Has Unleashed the ‘Double Down Dog’ Upon Humanity
- > Here's the First Trailer for the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot