The Mr. T Transformer Puts Every Other Toy to Shame
This Mr. T Transformer, which alternates between awesomely terrifying Mr. T Autobot and A-Team getaway van, has managed to redefine what a toy can be. Unfortunately, this amazing '80s memorabilia hybrid is not available in stores, and the only way you can have a chance to own the one-of-a-kind piece is to go to RetroCon in September and enter a live contest. It’s probably a good thing a limited number of these Mr. T Transformers aren’t actually for sale, as there is no unjustifiable amount of money that could be paid for one …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?