The Mr. T Transformer Puts Every Other Toy to Shame
This Mr. T Transformer, which alternates between awesomely terrifying Mr. T Autobot and A-Team getaway van, has managed to redefine what a toy can be. Unfortunately, this amazing '80s memorabilia hybrid is not available in stores, and the only way you can have a chance to own the one-of-a-kind piece is to go to RetroCon in September and enter a live contest. It’s probably a good thing a limited number of these Mr. T Transformers aren’t actually for sale, as there is no unjustifiable amount of money that could be paid for one …
Recommended For You
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad