The Most In-Demand College Degrees Employers Are Looking For
There’s been a lot of talk about the tough job market facing recent college grads, but the new "2013 Job Outlook" report identifies the six degrees employers are looking for right now. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), they all rely heavily on math. The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) interviewed 244 companies and found that a Finance degree is the No. 1 most sought after major by hiring employers, followed by Computer and Information Sciences, Accounting, Business Administration and Management, Mechanical Engineering and Management Information Systems. Sorry Puppetry Arts majors, once again your prestigious degree has been unjustly left off the list …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today