Most Americans Side With Israel
A CNN poll says that most Americans feel Israel's attacks on Hamas in Palestine are justified, with 57% of respondents saying the military action was called for. "Although most Americans think the Israeli actions are justified, there are key segments of the public who don't necessarily feel that way," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "Only four in ten Democrats think the Israeli actions in Gaza are justified, compared to 74% of Republicans and 59% of independents." The latest batch of fighting began last week when Hamas launched a rocket into Israel, and Israel responded with a series of aerial strikes. Currently, Palestinian emergency services are reporting 100 people have been killed in Gaza, with 750 injuries. Israel Defense Forces are reporting three deaths, with 70 injuries ...
Recommended For You
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming
- > U.S. Officials Say Russian Separatists in Ukraine Mistakenly Shot Down Flight