Most Americans Side With Israel
A CNN poll says that most Americans feel Israel's attacks on Hamas in Palestine are justified, with 57% of respondents saying the military action was called for. "Although most Americans think the Israeli actions are justified, there are key segments of the public who don't necessarily feel that way," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "Only four in ten Democrats think the Israeli actions in Gaza are justified, compared to 74% of Republicans and 59% of independents." The latest batch of fighting began last week when Hamas launched a rocket into Israel, and Israel responded with a series of aerial strikes. Currently, Palestinian emergency services are reporting 100 people have been killed in Gaza, with 750 injuries. Israel Defense Forces are reporting three deaths, with 70 injuries ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal