Most Americans Side With Israel
A CNN poll says that most Americans feel Israel's attacks on Hamas in Palestine are justified, with 57% of respondents saying the military action was called for. "Although most Americans think the Israeli actions are justified, there are key segments of the public who don't necessarily feel that way," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "Only four in ten Democrats think the Israeli actions in Gaza are justified, compared to 74% of Republicans and 59% of independents." The latest batch of fighting began last week when Hamas launched a rocket into Israel, and Israel responded with a series of aerial strikes. Currently, Palestinian emergency services are reporting 100 people have been killed in Gaza, with 750 injuries. Israel Defense Forces are reporting three deaths, with 70 injuries ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign