Mom Gives Son a Lamp Full of Garbage and It Is Wonderful
Redditor justgrant2009 has posted a picture of his mother's warm-and-fuzzy overdose of a wedding present to him: a lamp filled with all the items she found in his pockets when she did his laundry growing up. It's about as perfect as presents get: simple, heart-warming, useful and full of endless stories. Click the link to go see some close-up pictures of marbles, rocks, springs and various other sundries of boyhood. Notably and thankfully lacking: puppy dog tails ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?