Mom Gives Son a Lamp Full of Garbage and It Is Wonderful
Redditor justgrant2009 has posted a picture of his mother's warm-and-fuzzy overdose of a wedding present to him: a lamp filled with all the items she found in his pockets when she did his laundry growing up. It's about as perfect as presents get: simple, heart-warming, useful and full of endless stories. Click the link to go see some close-up pictures of marbles, rocks, springs and various other sundries of boyhood. Notably and thankfully lacking: puppy dog tails ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)