Mom Gives Son a Lamp Full of Garbage and It Is Wonderful
Redditor justgrant2009 has posted a picture of his mother's warm-and-fuzzy overdose of a wedding present to him: a lamp filled with all the items she found in his pockets when she did his laundry growing up. It's about as perfect as presents get: simple, heart-warming, useful and full of endless stories. Click the link to go see some close-up pictures of marbles, rocks, springs and various other sundries of boyhood. Notably and thankfully lacking: puppy dog tails ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like