Mom Gives Son a Lamp Full of Garbage and It Is Wonderful
Redditor justgrant2009 has posted a picture of his mother's warm-and-fuzzy overdose of a wedding present to him: a lamp filled with all the items she found in his pockets when she did his laundry growing up. It's about as perfect as presents get: simple, heart-warming, useful and full of endless stories. Click the link to go see some close-up pictures of marbles, rocks, springs and various other sundries of boyhood. Notably and thankfully lacking: puppy dog tails ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church