Mohamed Morsi Becomes Egypt's First President Since Mubarak
History was made this weekend when the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi, an American-trained engineer and lawmaker, became the first president to win a competitive election in Egypt. It's a big win for the Brotherhood, who've been locked in a power struggle with military ever since Mubarak stepped down last year. It's the first time an Islamist has been elected a head of state in Egypt, and the repercussions for Egyptians are, at this stage, unclear ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series
- > Scientists Just Figured Out How to Filter Urine Into Drinkable Water
- > ISIS Just Killed 44 Residents of a Kurdish Town in Syria
- > State of Maryland Will Fight Against Adnan Syed, of 'Serial' Fame, Getting a New Trial