Mohamed Morsi Becomes Egypt's First President Since Mubarak
History was made this weekend when the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi, an American-trained engineer and lawmaker, became the first president to win a competitive election in Egypt. It's a big win for the Brotherhood, who've been locked in a power struggle with military ever since Mubarak stepped down last year. It's the first time an Islamist has been elected a head of state in Egypt, and the repercussions for Egyptians are, at this stage, unclear ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor