Mohamed Morsi Becomes Egypt's First President Since Mubarak
History was made this weekend when the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi, an American-trained engineer and lawmaker, became the first president to win a competitive election in Egypt. It's a big win for the Brotherhood, who've been locked in a power struggle with military ever since Mubarak stepped down last year. It's the first time an Islamist has been elected a head of state in Egypt, and the repercussions for Egyptians are, at this stage, unclear ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > TBN Co-Founder Jan Crouch Has Suffered a Life-Threatening Stroke
- > Report: At Least 700 Migrants Drowned in the Mediterranean Sea Last Week
- > That New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Trailer Was a Shot-For-Shot Remake of One Released in 1991
- > Henry Heimlich Finally Got to Use His Famous Maneuver
- > Scientists Are Calling for the Rio Olympics to Be Postponed or Moved Because of Public Health Concerns