A 'Missed Connection' For the Ages
If you've ever perused the mixed connection pages, you know what fascinating reads they can be. Each one, a little tragic tale of someone wishing they'd been just a little braver, and desperately hoping for a second chance that will, in all likelihood, never come. However, the penultimate mixed connection was submitted to the New York Times yesterday, and it is a doozy. Someone started writing, and then his poetic soul took over, and it ends up being quite a read that says something not only about eyeballing strangers, but about taking the chances life gives you and the vast expanses that sometimes open up between people who are very close together. Don't miss it ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con