A 'Missed Connection' For the Ages
If you've ever perused the mixed connection pages, you know what fascinating reads they can be. Each one, a little tragic tale of someone wishing they'd been just a little braver, and desperately hoping for a second chance that will, in all likelihood, never come. However, the penultimate mixed connection was submitted to the New York Times yesterday, and it is a doozy. Someone started writing, and then his poetic soul took over, and it ends up being quite a read that says something not only about eyeballing strangers, but about taking the chances life gives you and the vast expanses that sometimes open up between people who are very close together. Don't miss it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation