A 'Missed Connection' For the Ages
If you've ever perused the mixed connection pages, you know what fascinating reads they can be. Each one, a little tragic tale of someone wishing they'd been just a little braver, and desperately hoping for a second chance that will, in all likelihood, never come. However, the penultimate mixed connection was submitted to the New York Times yesterday, and it is a doozy. Someone started writing, and then his poetic soul took over, and it ends up being quite a read that says something not only about eyeballing strangers, but about taking the chances life gives you and the vast expanses that sometimes open up between people who are very close together. Don't miss it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle