A 'Missed Connection' For the Ages
If you've ever perused the mixed connection pages, you know what fascinating reads they can be. Each one, a little tragic tale of someone wishing they'd been just a little braver, and desperately hoping for a second chance that will, in all likelihood, never come. However, the penultimate mixed connection was submitted to the New York Times yesterday, and it is a doozy. Someone started writing, and then his poetic soul took over, and it ends up being quite a read that says something not only about eyeballing strangers, but about taking the chances life gives you and the vast expanses that sometimes open up between people who are very close together. Don't miss it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’