Milwaukee's Sikh Temple Shooter Identified as Wade Michael Page
A shooting at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb Sunday that left seven dead may have been racially motivated, according to reports that have identified a former soldier named Wade Michael Page as the shooter. He appeared at the temple and opened fire without a word, scattering congregants and killing six. Wade was killed outside of the temple by police officers, one of whom sustained several gunshot wounds during the shootout. He and two others wounded in the gunfire are currently in critical condition ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock ’n Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings