Milwaukee's Sikh Temple Shooter Identified as Wade Michael Page
A shooting at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb Sunday that left seven dead may have been racially motivated, according to reports that have identified a former soldier named Wade Michael Page as the shooter. He appeared at the temple and opened fire without a word, scattering congregants and killing six. Wade was killed outside of the temple by police officers, one of whom sustained several gunshot wounds during the shootout. He and two others wounded in the gunfire are currently in critical condition ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > William and Kate Announce the Name of the Second Royal Baby
- > Kanye West Says His New Album Will Be Called ‘Swish’ (Maybe)
- > Shooting Breaks Out at Muhammad Cartoon Event
- > Watch the Duo 2CELLOS Cover Michael Jackson’s ‘They Don’t Care About Us’
- > Here's a Video of an Escaped Emu Running Around a Town in England