Milwaukee's Sikh Temple Shooter Identified as Wade Michael Page
A shooting at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb Sunday that left seven dead may have been racially motivated, according to reports that have identified a former soldier named Wade Michael Page as the shooter. He appeared at the temple and opened fire without a word, scattering congregants and killing six. Wade was killed outside of the temple by police officers, one of whom sustained several gunshot wounds during the shootout. He and two others wounded in the gunfire are currently in critical condition ...
Recommended For You
- > Happy 30th Anniversary ‘The Cosby Show’
- > Colin Farrell (and Taylor Kitsch?) Will Star in Season 2 of ‘True Detective’
- > Rumor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Play Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Movie
- > Watch the Most Inspiring Postgame Interview Ever Recorded
- > More than 300K People Marched on New York to Bring Awareness to Climate Change