Milwaukee's Sikh Temple Shooter Identified as Wade Michael Page
A shooting at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb Sunday that left seven dead may have been racially motivated, according to reports that have identified a former soldier named Wade Michael Page as the shooter. He appeared at the temple and opened fire without a word, scattering congregants and killing six. Wade was killed outside of the temple by police officers, one of whom sustained several gunshot wounds during the shootout. He and two others wounded in the gunfire are currently in critical condition ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'