Milwaukee's Sikh Temple Shooter Identified as Wade Michael Page
A shooting at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb Sunday that left seven dead may have been racially motivated, according to reports that have identified a former soldier named Wade Michael Page as the shooter. He appeared at the temple and opened fire without a word, scattering congregants and killing six. Wade was killed outside of the temple by police officers, one of whom sustained several gunshot wounds during the shootout. He and two others wounded in the gunfire are currently in critical condition ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’