Military-Trained Assassin Dolphins Not Actually on the Loose, May Still Exist
Technically, we should all be thankful to learn that yesterday's reports of missing Ukrainian dolphin assassins with guns strapped to their heads has turned out to be untrue. And yet, as terrifying as that sounds, wouldn't the world be just a little cooler with the thought of Ukrainian dolphin assassins? Well, wonderful news, because that part of the story remains true: their military has and will continue to use dolphins (in fact, a lot of militaries are.) But none of their dolphins are on the lam. None of this, of course, means that it's safe to go into the water ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Science: People Who Are Workaholics Are More Likely to Suffer From Anxiety, Depression and ADHD
- > This Dude Proposed to His Girlfriend with a Custom ‘Super Mario Bros.’ Level
- > Did Bieber and Skrillex Steal the Riff for ‘Sorry’ From This Song?
- > New Study Finds Link Between Cellphone Radiation and Cancer in Lab Rats
- > This Video of Florence and the Machine Visiting a Hospice Patient Will Change Your Whole Day