Military-Trained Assassin Dolphins Not Actually on the Loose, May Still Exist
Technically, we should all be thankful to learn that yesterday's reports of missing Ukrainian dolphin assassins with guns strapped to their heads has turned out to be untrue. And yet, as terrifying as that sounds, wouldn't the world be just a little cooler with the thought of Ukrainian dolphin assassins? Well, wonderful news, because that part of the story remains true: their military has and will continue to use dolphins (in fact, a lot of militaries are.) But none of their dolphins are on the lam. None of this, of course, means that it's safe to go into the water ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.