Military-Trained Assassin Dolphins Not Actually on the Loose, May Still Exist
Technically, we should all be thankful to learn that yesterday's reports of missing Ukrainian dolphin assassins with guns strapped to their heads has turned out to be untrue. And yet, as terrifying as that sounds, wouldn't the world be just a little cooler with the thought of Ukrainian dolphin assassins? Well, wonderful news, because that part of the story remains true: their military has and will continue to use dolphins (in fact, a lot of militaries are.) But none of their dolphins are on the lam. None of this, of course, means that it's safe to go into the water ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done