Military Plot to Overthrow the Government Uncovered
An investigation of four Army soldiers in Georgia who murdered a fellow soldier and his girlfriend has turned up a much larger plot to overtake the White House and launch an anarchist state. Far more than terroristic daydreaming, the four men had already stockpiled $87,000 in assault weapons and bomb materials and shot their friend, Michael Roark, along with his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York, as a way of tying up loose ends. The four men had formed a militia of unknown size called F.E.A.R. (Forever Enduring Always Ready) that had crafted extensive plans for anarchy that included taking over Fort Stewart, bombing Savannah, poisoning Washington's apple crop and, ultimately, assassinating President Barack Obama ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?