Military Plot to Overthrow the Government Uncovered
An investigation of four Army soldiers in Georgia who murdered a fellow soldier and his girlfriend has turned up a much larger plot to overtake the White House and launch an anarchist state. Far more than terroristic daydreaming, the four men had already stockpiled $87,000 in assault weapons and bomb materials and shot their friend, Michael Roark, along with his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York, as a way of tying up loose ends. The four men had formed a militia of unknown size called F.E.A.R. (Forever Enduring Always Ready) that had crafted extensive plans for anarchy that included taking over Fort Stewart, bombing Savannah, poisoning Washington's apple crop and, ultimately, assassinating President Barack Obama ...
Recommended For You
- > Awful People Threaten Emma Watson for Taking a Stand on Gender Equality
- > Kanye West Is Now Teaching a College Course
- > McKinney, TX Named Best Small City in America; Here Are the Other Top 50
- > Homecoming Queen Surprises Bullied Friend By Giving Her the Crown
- > The U.S. and an Arab Nation Coalition Are Bombing ISIS in Syria