Military Plot to Overthrow the Government Uncovered
An investigation of four Army soldiers in Georgia who murdered a fellow soldier and his girlfriend has turned up a much larger plot to overtake the White House and launch an anarchist state. Far more than terroristic daydreaming, the four men had already stockpiled $87,000 in assault weapons and bomb materials and shot their friend, Michael Roark, along with his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York, as a way of tying up loose ends. The four men had formed a militia of unknown size called F.E.A.R. (Forever Enduring Always Ready) that had crafted extensive plans for anarchy that included taking over Fort Stewart, bombing Savannah, poisoning Washington's apple crop and, ultimately, assassinating President Barack Obama ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Tracy Morgan Says He Had an Encounter with God After His Accident
- > Got the Post-Holiday Mondays? Here Are the Unreal Star Wars Impressions Your Day Needs
- > University of Chicago Campus Shut Down Due to Threats of Gun Violence
- > Here’s a New Look at Amazon’s 30-Minute Drone Delivery System
- > Taylor Swift Met with a Young Fan Who May Soon Lose Her Hearing