Military Plot to Overthrow the Government Uncovered
An investigation of four Army soldiers in Georgia who murdered a fellow soldier and his girlfriend has turned up a much larger plot to overtake the White House and launch an anarchist state. Far more than terroristic daydreaming, the four men had already stockpiled $87,000 in assault weapons and bomb materials and shot their friend, Michael Roark, along with his 17-year-old girlfriend, Tiffany York, as a way of tying up loose ends. The four men had formed a militia of unknown size called F.E.A.R. (Forever Enduring Always Ready) that had crafted extensive plans for anarchy that included taking over Fort Stewart, bombing Savannah, poisoning Washington's apple crop and, ultimately, assassinating President Barack Obama ...
Recommended For You
- > Two American Christian Aid Workers Have Contracted Ebola in Liberia
- > A Terrifying Sandstorm Hit Phoenix This Weekend
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1’
- > ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Is Already Getting a Sequel
- > Local Bishop: End of Christianity in Iraq ‘Very Near’ Because of ISIS