Military Dad Stages 'Star Wars' Homecoming for Son. Adorable, It Is.
There's a lot to love about this video. The fact that this dad went so all out with the costumes. The music that comes in at just the right time. The fact that videos of soldiers surprising their families at home is always heart-warming. But the best thing about this video might be the kid himself, who clearly knows how to handle himself around his heroes. Of course. A Jedi is not ruled by emotion ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > NY Yankees Foundation to Pay for the Education of Murdered Officer’s Kids
- > Man Who Killed Two NYC Police Officers Bragged on Instagram Before Shooting
- > SNL's Christmas 'Serial' Parody Hits It Out of the Park
- > Archaeologists Have Discovered an Entry Way to King Herod’s Palace
- > 'School of Rock' Is Coming to Broadway