Military Dad Stages 'Star Wars' Homecoming for Son. Adorable, It Is.
There's a lot to love about this video. The fact that this dad went so all out with the costumes. The music that comes in at just the right time. The fact that videos of soldiers surprising their families at home is always heart-warming. But the best thing about this video might be the kid himself, who clearly knows how to handle himself around his heroes. Of course. A Jedi is not ruled by emotion ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’
- > The World's Coolest Dad Built A Backyard ‘Star Wars’ AT-ACT Playhouse
- > This 'Finding Dory' Trailer Recut as a Psychological Thriller Will Change the Way You See It Forever