This Might Be the House of Elisha
Archeologists are evidently just wandering around Israel and overturning every empty hunk of dirt they find, because it's been a watershed month for biblical archeologist aficionados. We've already found the palace of King David, and now we've got what may be the house of Elisha. Maybe? All they can really tell is that it was a house belonging to someone named Elisha, who may have been a holy man, who lived in roughly the same time and area as the biblical prophet. So, it could be Elisha's house, and that's good enough for Cory Summers—owner of Nazareth Village, an open air museum in Israel that works sort of like a biblical version of a medieval fair. "For God to allow this to be unearthed at this time, I think it is again another indication that we are to aggressively go forward with this kind of data, this kind of research, this kind of archaeological dig," Summers said.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Prosecutors in L.A. Are Now Reviewing Criminal Case Against Bill Cosy
- > An Animated Ghostbusters Movie May Also Soon Be in the Works
- > Watching Jell-O Being Smacked with a Tennis Racket in Slow Motion Is Surprisingly Satisfying
- > Report: Army Vet Shot 7 Times While Charging at Oregon Gunman
- > This Pizza Pouch Will Prevent All of Your Pizza Emergencies