Michelle Williams Says She's Just Too Busy for a Destiny's Child Reunion
Michelle Williams (the former Destiny's Child member, not the superstar actress) has denied rumors that Destiny's Child is going to get back together to perform with beloved lip-syncher Beyoncé at the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Allegedly, she's just too busy, performing in a small, off-Broadway musical called Fela! As she says, "That's not confirmed. It is rumoured. I'm gonna be in the musical Fela! I hate to disappoint the people and tell them that it's not true." Everything about her story—from the awkward, halting video to the fact that, as Gawker pointed out, Fela!'s website says she's not going to be performing during the Super Bowl—suggests this is her attempt to keep the reunion under wraps. Which, to be fair, would be a pretty great surprise. So, let's just play along. Michelle Williams is too busy for a Destiny's Child reunion. A crushed nation will now be so surprised and delighted when they all perform live at the Super Bowl ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola