Is Michael W. Smith Taking Away Our Freedoms?
Michael W. Smith is at the center of a lawsuit being filed by Utah man who says Smith's upcoming concert series violates the separation of church and state. The concert—which is being held in Draper, Utah—was partially funded by the Draper City Council, which also publicized the show on its website. So, obviously, lots of freedoms being trampled on here. When questioned, Smith said that the lawsuit was "the craziest thing I've ever heard," which might be true, but he really should have suggested that everyone put the whole thing to rest by just being friends. Because we all know how long friends last ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’