Is Michael W. Smith Taking Away Our Freedoms?
Michael W. Smith is at the center of a lawsuit being filed by Utah man who says Smith's upcoming concert series violates the separation of church and state. The concert—which is being held in Draper, Utah—was partially funded by the Draper City Council, which also publicized the show on its website. So, obviously, lots of freedoms being trampled on here. When questioned, Smith said that the lawsuit was "the craziest thing I've ever heard," which might be true, but he really should have suggested that everyone put the whole thing to rest by just being friends. Because we all know how long friends last ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Street Artist Creates ‘False Idol’ Statue of Kanye West as Jesus
- > Someone Recut the ‘La La Land’ Trailer as a Thriller, and It’s Terrifying
- > A Bunch of Earth-Like Planets Were Just Found
- > Someone Made a Supercut of Every Best Picture Oscar Winner Ever
- > Judge Blocks Proposed Medicaid Cuts to Planned Parenthood in Texas