Message in a Bottle Found 28 Years Later
When “Jonathon” from Nova Scotia threw a handwritten note to “Mary” contained inside a bottle into the sea in 1985, he probably didn’t know it would in up Croatia almost 30 years later. In order to get there, it had cross the Atlantic Ocean, go through the Strait of Gibraltar and across the Alboran Sea before some surfers found it while picking up trash on the beach. “Mary, you really are a great person. I hope we can keep in correspondence. I said I would write. Your friend always, Jonathon, Nova Scotia, 1985.” To be fair to Jonathon, in remote parts of Nova Scotia in 1985, throwing bottles into the sea was the most sophisticated form of postal delivery service available …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying