Message in a Bottle Found 28 Years Later
When “Jonathon” from Nova Scotia threw a handwritten note to “Mary” contained inside a bottle into the sea in 1985, he probably didn’t know it would in up Croatia almost 30 years later. In order to get there, it had cross the Atlantic Ocean, go through the Strait of Gibraltar and across the Alboran Sea before some surfers found it while picking up trash on the beach. “Mary, you really are a great person. I hope we can keep in correspondence. I said I would write. Your friend always, Jonathon, Nova Scotia, 1985.” To be fair to Jonathon, in remote parts of Nova Scotia in 1985, throwing bottles into the sea was the most sophisticated form of postal delivery service available …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity