The Men's Wearhouse Guy Has Been Fired and Nobody Knows Why
George Zimmer, the founder of Men's Wearhouse and sayer of "You'll like the way you look, I guarantee it" has been kicked to the curb of the company he started 40 years ago, and nobody's quite sure why. The company's board of directors had very little to say on the matter, other than that it "expects to discuss with Mr. Zimmer the extent, if any, and terms of his ongoing relationship with the Company." According to the LA Times, this is all coming on the heels of a fairly strong first quarter ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth