The Men's Wearhouse Guy Has Been Fired and Nobody Knows Why
George Zimmer, the founder of Men's Wearhouse and sayer of "You'll like the way you look, I guarantee it" has been kicked to the curb of the company he started 40 years ago, and nobody's quite sure why. The company's board of directors had very little to say on the matter, other than that it "expects to discuss with Mr. Zimmer the extent, if any, and terms of his ongoing relationship with the Company." According to the LA Times, this is all coming on the heels of a fairly strong first quarter ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing