The Men's Wearhouse Guy Has Been Fired and Nobody Knows Why
George Zimmer, the founder of Men's Wearhouse and sayer of "You'll like the way you look, I guarantee it" has been kicked to the curb of the company he started 40 years ago, and nobody's quite sure why. The company's board of directors had very little to say on the matter, other than that it "expects to discuss with Mr. Zimmer the extent, if any, and terms of his ongoing relationship with the Company." According to the LA Times, this is all coming on the heels of a fairly strong first quarter ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Someone Is Claiming Conan O'Brien Stole His Jokes
- > And Now, the World's Largest Balloon Animal
- > Aziz Ansari’s New Sitcom ‘Master of None’ Hits Netflix on Nov. 6
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless