Meet Your New $100 Dollar Bill
You probably won't be seeing much of each other in real life, but it's worth taking the time for you two to meet. The Federal Reserve will start circulating it in October, so just throw away whatever current $100 bills you might have laying around. They're going to look very old-fashioned come October ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours