Meet Your New $100 Dollar Bill
You probably won't be seeing much of each other in real life, but it's worth taking the time for you two to meet. The Federal Reserve will start circulating it in October, so just throw away whatever current $100 bills you might have laying around. They're going to look very old-fashioned come October ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Among Workers, Millennials Are the Most Depressed
- > Big-Name Sponsors Pressure Qatar About World Cup Labor Abuses
- > Viral Iraq Blog Post Triggers Outpouring of Support
- > Watch the Greatest Banjo Cover of ‘The Final Countdown’ You’ll Ever Hear
- > Why Were Domestic Violence Charges Against Ray Rice Just Dropped?