Meet Your New $100 Dollar Bill
You probably won't be seeing much of each other in real life, but it's worth taking the time for you two to meet. The Federal Reserve will start circulating it in October, so just throw away whatever current $100 bills you might have laying around. They're going to look very old-fashioned come October ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day