Meet Your New $100 Dollar Bill
You probably won't be seeing much of each other in real life, but it's worth taking the time for you two to meet. The Federal Reserve will start circulating it in October, so just throw away whatever current $100 bills you might have laying around. They're going to look very old-fashioned come October ...
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?