Meet Muhammad 'Musa' Khan, Pakistan's 9-Month-Old Criminal Mastermind
He's been accused of staging a raid on a state-run gas company, taking out police officers and plotting the deaths of local authorities. And then, when heat was on, he vanished like a ghost. He's Muhammad 'Musa' Khan, a devious criminal mastermind charged with murder and insurrection. He's also a baby—9 months old, to be exact. Evidently, a local protest for more gasoline resulted in several police officers getting attacked (according to the police) and an inspector said that a man named Muhammad Yasin's and his "entire family" was involved in the assault. Yasin is Musa's grandfather, so the baby just got lumped into court with the rest of the criminal masterminds. That inspector has been fired for his blunder, but it's too late to catch young Musa—he didn't show up in court and is on the lam ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > R.C. Sproul Jr. Suspended from Ministry after Admitting to ‘Visiting’ Ashley Madison
- > SpongeBob Squarepants Invites a Few Famous Friends to His Broadway Debut
- > Late Night: Bernie Sanders Will Be on ‘Colbert’ and Donald Trump Will Be on ‘Fallon’
- > County Clerk Defies Supreme Court Order to Issue Marriage Licenses to Same-Sex Couples
- > And Now, a Weatherman Falling into a Pool on Live TV