Meet Muhammad 'Musa' Khan, Pakistan's 9-Month-Old Criminal Mastermind
He's been accused of staging a raid on a state-run gas company, taking out police officers and plotting the deaths of local authorities. And then, when heat was on, he vanished like a ghost. He's Muhammad 'Musa' Khan, a devious criminal mastermind charged with murder and insurrection. He's also a baby—9 months old, to be exact. Evidently, a local protest for more gasoline resulted in several police officers getting attacked (according to the police) and an inspector said that a man named Muhammad Yasin's and his "entire family" was involved in the assault. Yasin is Musa's grandfather, so the baby just got lumped into court with the rest of the criminal masterminds. That inspector has been fired for his blunder, but it's too late to catch young Musa—he didn't show up in court and is on the lam ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons