Meet the Man Who Dresses Like a Giraffe to Perform Good Deeds
Armstrong Baillie is a 32-year-old Scottish man who dresses up like a giraffe to go perform good deeds. There's really not a whole lot you can add to that sentence, because it's pretty much perfect as it is. Baillie told The Courier that one day, he asked himself, "What would happen if I dressed up as a giraffe and went around doing good deeds?" Why nobody has asked that question before Baillie is a mystery for another day. He dresses like a giraffe to bring toys to the children's hospital. He dresses like giraffe to bring hot coffee to college students. He dresses like a giraffe to walk around picking up litter. To say much more would ruin the singular beauty of this story, but you can read Baillie's blog about the whole adventure here ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola