Meet the Man Who Dresses Like a Giraffe to Perform Good Deeds
Armstrong Baillie is a 32-year-old Scottish man who dresses up like a giraffe to go perform good deeds. There's really not a whole lot you can add to that sentence, because it's pretty much perfect as it is. Baillie told The Courier that one day, he asked himself, "What would happen if I dressed up as a giraffe and went around doing good deeds?" Why nobody has asked that question before Baillie is a mystery for another day. He dresses like a giraffe to bring toys to the children's hospital. He dresses like giraffe to bring hot coffee to college students. He dresses like a giraffe to walk around picking up litter. To say much more would ruin the singular beauty of this story, but you can read Baillie's blog about the whole adventure here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)