Meet the Man Who Dresses Like a Giraffe to Perform Good Deeds
Armstrong Baillie is a 32-year-old Scottish man who dresses up like a giraffe to go perform good deeds. There's really not a whole lot you can add to that sentence, because it's pretty much perfect as it is. Baillie told The Courier that one day, he asked himself, "What would happen if I dressed up as a giraffe and went around doing good deeds?" Why nobody has asked that question before Baillie is a mystery for another day. He dresses like a giraffe to bring toys to the children's hospital. He dresses like giraffe to bring hot coffee to college students. He dresses like a giraffe to walk around picking up litter. To say much more would ruin the singular beauty of this story, but you can read Baillie's blog about the whole adventure here ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa
- > Watch The Avett Brothers Perform Their New Song ‘Satan Pulls the Strings’ on Fallon
- > Report: Leah Remini Is Making a TV Show About the Dangers of Scientology