Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season