Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube