Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying