Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed