Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?