Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’