Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle