Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage