Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For You
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball
- > Major Companies Agree to Greenhouse Gas Cuts Equivalent to 15 Million Cars Off the Road
- > Bed, Bath and Beyond Is Lying to You
- > No, a Top ISIS Leader Has Not Converted to Christianity.
- > Meet Leonardo DiCaprio, Your New UN Ambassador of Peace.