Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime547
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’49
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible233
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening