Meet China's Army of Angry Robot Chefs
Since the demand for noodle makers in China is outpacing the supply, a woefully short-sighted entrepreneur has started selling his noodle-slicing robots. They cost a fraction of the price of a human chef and, according to one of those human chefs, can slice noodles quicker and better than their human counterparts. And nobody is questioning the wisdom of training an army of robots to wield knives better than people can. So it begins ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Two More Seasons of ‘Serial’ Are on the Way
- > Here’s the ‘Daredevil’/’Law & Order’ Credits Mash-up You’ve Been Waiting For
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary