Meet Bobbie, the 4-Year-Old Mayor of Dorset, Minn.
Dorset, Minn is a small (very small—Pop. 22) fishing town in Minnesota that selects its mayors by putting the town's residents into a hat and drawing one out. Such time-honored traditions are doubtless part of what makes America great, and fate chose young (very young—age 4) Robert Tufts to guide the town. Of course, you're probably thinking that a 4-year-old lacks the depth of knowledge and political experience to guide a town through today's trouble bipartisan waters, but that just shows you don't know much about politics. Because you're not a mayor. Bobbie Tufts is ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President