Meet the ATM That Gives Out Free Money to People Who Agree to Share It
This is one of those videos that makes your heart feel like it's grown a pair of wings, but since it's in Spanish, here's the background information. Coca-Cola has started putting this ATM around Spain—a country that, as you likely know, has been rocked by economic woes. The ATM was placed in six different cities, with one message on the screen: Get 100 euros ($131). Without card.. If you clicked "yes," it said: "But only if you agree to share it." Again, you click "yes." Then the ATM gave you some suggestions on how to share it, like "hire a storyteller for the kids in your neighborhood" or "buy diapers for a pregnant woman." And then, just like that, out pops an envelope with 100 euros in it, and no obligation to actually share it.
Just wait till you see what happens next ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Despite His Best Attempt, This Australian Man Can't Evade Cops by Driving into the Ocean
- > Report: 11 Christian Aid Workers and Child Tortured and Killed by ISIS
- > Shark Attacks Teen, Teen Attacks Shark
- > Will Smith to Finally Catch Up with Pal DJ Jazzy Jeff
- > California Governor Signs Assisted Suicide Measure