Massive Landslide Forces the Evacuation of Homes in Washington
A massive landslide has forced the evacuation of 34 homes on Whidbey Island in Washington state. Early this morning, a hunk of the island literally broke off and slid into the sea. These dramatic aerial pictures show the cliff that was created almost instantly during the landslide. Though landslides aren’t totally uncommon in the area, the speed of the event surprised residents. Miraculously, no one was injured …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Southern Baptists Urge President Obama to Act on ISIS
- > Yep. Mumford's New Album Will Be All Electric.
- > The Perfect Crime: Thief Knocks Himself Out Trying to Break Into Car
- > Icing-Filled Cap’n Crunch-Covered Donut Holes Are Being Sold at Taco Bell
- > Kanye's New Album Will Be Called ‘So Help Me God’