Massive Landslide Forces the Evacuation of Homes in Washington
A massive landslide has forced the evacuation of 34 homes on Whidbey Island in Washington state. Early this morning, a hunk of the island literally broke off and slid into the sea. These dramatic aerial pictures show the cliff that was created almost instantly during the landslide. Though landslides aren’t totally uncommon in the area, the speed of the event surprised residents. Miraculously, no one was injured …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works