Massive Landslide Forces the Evacuation of Homes in Washington
A massive landslide has forced the evacuation of 34 homes on Whidbey Island in Washington state. Early this morning, a hunk of the island literally broke off and slid into the sea. These dramatic aerial pictures show the cliff that was created almost instantly during the landslide. Though landslides aren’t totally uncommon in the area, the speed of the event surprised residents. Miraculously, no one was injured …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today