Massive Landslide Forces the Evacuation of Homes in Washington
A massive landslide has forced the evacuation of 34 homes on Whidbey Island in Washington state. Early this morning, a hunk of the island literally broke off and slid into the sea. These dramatic aerial pictures show the cliff that was created almost instantly during the landslide. Though landslides aren’t totally uncommon in the area, the speed of the event surprised residents. Miraculously, no one was injured …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal