Massive Landslide Forces the Evacuation of Homes in Washington
A massive landslide has forced the evacuation of 34 homes on Whidbey Island in Washington state. Early this morning, a hunk of the island literally broke off and slid into the sea. These dramatic aerial pictures show the cliff that was created almost instantly during the landslide. Though landslides aren’t totally uncommon in the area, the speed of the event surprised residents. Miraculously, no one was injured …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours