Massive Earthquake Hits Iran
A massive, 7.8 magnitude earthquake has struck an area in southeast Iran. It’s the most powerful earthquake in the region in nearly four decades. According to the BBC, there are currently conflicting reports about the amounts of damage and the death toll in the region. A report from Iranian state TV initially said that no one has been killed, though an earlier television story reported 40 deaths …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal