Massive Earthquake Hits Iran
A massive, 7.8 magnitude earthquake has struck an area in southeast Iran. It’s the most powerful earthquake in the region in nearly four decades. According to the BBC, there are currently conflicting reports about the amounts of damage and the death toll in the region. A report from Iranian state TV initially said that no one has been killed, though an earlier television story reported 40 deaths …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity